Monday, April 23, 2007

I WANT THIS CAR!


I have always liked the mini cooper....but i want it exactly like this. This was displayed at the walkpath towards KM8 yesterday.

But then again, maybe not. The promoter probably thinks i can't afford it, because she only cared to give out brochures to the ang mos, most of them who paid more attention to the volleyball game ahead of them. Despite me going so near to check it out and take picture, she totally ignored me. Well, maybe i can't afford afterall....it will remain a dream car.

3 comments:

sinlady said...

Do NOT get the mini cooper! It is a very basic car that is overpriced because it is positioned as a lifestyle car. Like the updated beetle.

wildgoose said...

oh. That's some strong protest from Sin Lady. But the Mini is a cute car. :P I won't buy it either though.

Suzie Wong said...

No worries, ladies, i won't buy because i REALLY CAN'T afford it anyway