Saturday, April 07, 2007

IS HE YOUR TYPE?

I came out of the ladies rest room and this cute little being sitting alone on the steps outside a chinese restaurant courted my attention.

I went up to say hello and immediately we became friends. We managed to communicate despite him speaking mainly (only) in baby language. He even posed for me when i asked if i could take a picture of him.

It wasn't long for him to warm up to me and before long he was running around and giggling. I think the din caught his father's attention and he came put of the restaurant to check

When his father saw me, he coldly spoke: "His name is 'G***'. He is looking for a girlfriend. Is he your type?'

You tell me who's cuter?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cute

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but to me, he's dressed like a prisoner. Some parents!

Suzie Wong said...

Prisoner? Haha...He was quite a little rascal, VB. He stole my heart big time...hee