Friday, April 06, 2007

RECHAGED & REVITALIZED?

Afraid not, I back came more tired than before because of all the ...................SHOPPING & EATING........hahahaha. I want to go again..................

Yes, now that I'm back, will be updating soon......especially some photos of very yummy food, thanks to the very sweet VB for bringing me around to places i wouldn't normally go on my own.

The photos will have to wait as they still in my camera.

Anyway, all i did after i came back was to upload some videos of shows i did just before i went away. The youtube uploader was giving some problems so i have them in another site.

This the latest pole performance (watch if you are not 'sian' of my poling yet). Although the show format pretty much the same, but there are some new things added.
Notice my arm still in bandage. And those darn boots (previously i wore the white ones, remember) very hard to dance in and point toes, uber high!


On the other end, just to show you I can be a serious singer too, this a song for 'Green Summit'. You can probably understand better now the outfit and the song

4 comments:

sinlady said...

Good to see you back! You do chinese leh-bin too! hehehe

Suzie Wong said...

Thanks, Sl...hahaha, yes i now do the cheena leh-bin dance to 'pian chiak pian chiak lah'.

This 'cheong sum' was cut one night before the show from one of those i bought and din want to wear. That's why you see the edges not sewn and jagged. Just bought fabric back from vacation to make a proper one soon!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pole dancing

Suzie Wong said...

thanks anonymous