Sunday, May 13, 2007

PERFECTING THE ART

My latest creation
I have also found a way to improve the sponge.....the texture is now even better & softer........yum

I think my family make excellent bakers...........this done by my 10-year old niece for mother's day..........sweet!

But no, this new-found baking passion has not overtaken my love for the pole.....in fact if you know how much calories this cake carries , it has probably increased my need to pole more!

It's funny last night i had this fantasy that when i own my first confectionary shop, on it's opening, i will make a thank you speech that says "I have one person to thank for what i've achieved today...that will be Ms B*tty of L* Caf*. Without her, I will not have this day" Hahahahaha!

-----------------added later (trivia)-------------

Wah! Getting back on the pole after a week hiatus is no means feat. The break (and illness) had robbed me of much stamina and strength. Couldn't even complete a routine and nor get near some difficult stunts which i had so faithfully been practising. Was joking with VB last week if we could still be poling at 60. I liked the idea and thought it would be so cool if I could be 60 and still climbing up and down the pole and inverting. I thought constant practice will make it possible. But after this episode and tonight's attempt at practice, i guess not! Sulk!

5 comments:

sinlady said...

*Wah* to your cakes!
*Wah* to pole tricks at 60
I really am speechless LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi SinLady, now you know why my whole family is "not small" as you commmented. :)
Anon Sis

Anonymous said...

get well soon suzie and lovely cakes

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a date when we will both do the Serpent & Bat together then......I think still can la hor.......

sinlady said...

Anon Sis: I can see the "not small" family enjoys everything of the "growing big" process :)