Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A DECENT REVERSE CATERPILLAR (RC)

RC still a little clumsy (you will never imagine how heavy your butt is), I'm sure I'll will get better, with more practices, should be easier with boots and the PVC friction.

AND LADIES & GENTLEMENT....I PRESENT TO YOU.....TA-DAH..............a successul PANTERA'S SIDE STRAIGHT EDGE (this is Pantera, she's my idol, another world's top pole dancer) I had been practising her move for weeks.....and even managed a mid-air split..... (too bad video is headless, but promise i was off the ground, of cos next i'm trying it higher up the pole)
Here....drool!

In fact I have compiled a video on my side straight edge progress from 27 Oct to 7 Nov, and you see me holding longer each time. Sorry you have to tilt your head from side to side....Ah! I feel so accomplished. I'm so chuffed!
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view¤t=striatedgesidefrom27octto7nov-1.flv
A few fave images from the video. A little blur tho...




Gemini, Superman, shoulder mount and knee swing

9 comments:

wildgoose said...

Wow, Suzie. You're truly inspiring. You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENTO!!!!! Now I wish I could do that!!!! And yes, it is unbelievable that one's butt can weigh a tonne!!!!!

Suzie Wong said...

Ooh thanks, so quick, i just uploaded an hour ago only.

VB you still around by 2 Dec?

WG, VB, there's an exotic dance party at Gothem on that night.

Not sure if I'll be there tho cos for now i have some shows. See if i can squeeze some time out to do 1 item....some other students performing.. VB, be gentle on them lah, they (and me also) students

Anonymous said...

Of course I am still around!!!! What?? Haven't meet me but oreadi can't wait to get rid of me, is it???

What "exotic" party? U doing pole or bellydance?? U taking me there to watch?? Yippee!!!!!!

Is Gothem a happening place? Sorry, I know I am very sua-ku...

Anonymous said...

Of course I am still around!!!! What?? Haven't meet me but oreadi can't wait to get rid of me, is it???

What "exotic" party? U doing pole or bellydance?? U taking me there to watch?? Yippee!!!!!!

Is Gothem a happening place? Sorry, I know I am very sua-ku...

Suzie Wong said...

VB, check out this website
http://www.gothampenthouse.com.sg/
Happening or not you judge because suzie only likes places with 'ah peks'.

Exotic party is organised by bodytalks, so should be in their website, check it out.

Madam, I oredi said i have a few shows on that night and see if i can squeeze some time to be there, so very rushy for me....can meet there tho if all going (oh yes, Ms SL, how can i leave you out, you going?) It's in clark quay (same venue as crazy horse and MOS) so shouldn't be too difficult.

And Ms VB, if I'm performing, of cos pole LAH! With YOU the belly critic around, i where got dare perform bellydance...hahahaha

sinlady said...

SW: no stopping u on the pole :) Will decide abt exotic party closer to the time.
vb: Gotham is ok in typical club way. Ah Pek place is special to us for many reasons.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahha..... Happening or not, Ah Peks or no Ah Peks, I'm sure we will still manage to hv a great time!!!!

Pls lah, SW .... I am always very supportive of my friends in whatever they do.... Moreover, it is not fair to compare oneself or one's friends with the Masters of bellydance..... as they say "cannot compare apples with oranges, right?"

Whatever u choose to perform, u can be sure the loudest cheering/clapping will come fm moi! Don't pretend u don't know me then ok!!!

Suzie Wong said...

Yes, VB, as long as well ALL Lower our expectations, everythings' gonna be fine.

Don't worry i love attention and applause, that's why I choose to be an entertainer (just as long don't throw eggs). I will blow you big kiss if you cheer/clap for me loud loud for me....Hee hee