Tuesday, November 07, 2006

SPINNY POLE

I thought it's time i try the spinny pole (my pole can be switched from static to spinny). Yes, chatting with VB reminded me that my pole has this option.

Many advance pole dancers are so good with this spin pole and i'd just got to try it. The techniques for static and spinning are different...while the former requires you to use strength to create the spin, the latter requires you to hang on the pole for dear life (and look good) whithout getting flung out of it.
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view&current=

Never wanted to try it earlier to confuse my learning the static pole. But last night thought it's time i see what it's like.......Fwah! First, it's very dizzy. Second, when pole stopped, wanted to yack up! Aiyoh! How to practise like that.

Then my other mission was to practise climbing the pole inverted....think it's called reverse caterpillar. You can see why its' called a caterpillar...But i very clumsy lah and ceiling too low.
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view&current=reversecaterpillar.flv
Will try again tonight at the studio with high high ceiling!

LATEST UPDATE SUBARU WRX CHALLENGE 9.20AM 7 NOVEMBER 2006

3 more people left of whom 1 is a lady, mother of 2...woo-hoo (last night at about 7pm still had 22 left)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HK friend living in SIN told me he wantedto buy a car last night so I asked him to go and join the competition!!!! He say I bo-liao!