Friday, November 24, 2006

Ok, I might as well post this and entertain you

Told Ms SL and WG I'm too embarrased to post this but what the heck.

Not so much because of the blooper, but because i was like wearing underwear......it's not ok, it was just a pair of very short shorts.

Now I am elated (that's why I'm showing you this). I just came home battered from a rather succesful pole performance (rather only, can be better--video not ready yet), but last night I was somewhat nervous and paranoid because my last pole performance was quite some time back. I was desparate to practice but silly me went for a body massage first to ease my tension.....BIG MISTAKE!

Despite the shower and the intensive scrubbing, the massage oil won't come off and I was gliding off the pole like a non-stick pan! Swoon! So I decided to do a simple choreo to be used for part of my show....cannot imagine like that also can be wrong.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view&current=bigspenderbooboo.flv

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You very slipper but feet very sticky :D:D:D
Sis

Anonymous said...

REALLY LOOK LIKE UNDERWEAR LEH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute butt! *pinch*

You damn funny lor.

Suzie Wong said...

Heehee Adele, thanks