Tuesday, November 14, 2006

HOT OR HUAY?


I'm suppose to be too busy to blog, but these pictures of a recent show just came in......so just wanna share how wild I can make some uncl.....er.......I mean unmistakably spotting gentlemen become.

BUT

I've learned to be more discreet and sensitive towards my audience

Can still tell who they are or not? Cannot, right?

Don't want their kids to chance upon this and tell them "daddy, why were you without a shirt"

Anyway gentlemen, don't feel bad....you made my show and i wanna thank you all for being so spotting
VB, see those killer heels! Woooot

VB, you sure you still want me to entertain at your friend's wedding, i doubt the bride and family will be very happy...hahahaha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo!!!!!!! Love the top and fringe skirt. Looks better in black than gold leh!!!! And yes, killer heels!!!! Ouch!!!!! Let me show u my stripper heels (platform) when I come ok. I don't walk, I only wobble in them.

Anonymous said...

Wah! So envious of your abs! Uncles very funny but can't figure out what excuse that guy had to shed his shirt :D:D:D.
Sis

sinlady said...

you look HOT! Love the boots.

Anonymous said...

Of course, I want u at any party!!!!! I know a good thing when I see one ok!!!! If pp don't know the meaning of the word "party", they should just stay at home!!!!

Uncles, ermmm, sorry, the gentlemen look like they are having a good time. I think he was trying to compete with u for abs (stupid, if u ask me!) hence took off his shirt. Surely, we know who's the winner!!!!

Suzie Wong said...

Thanks all for compliments on boots, abs, fringe skirt etc. To summarize. Meow will say i very "spit fire" hahahaha...

VB, as you aptly put it, people should know how to party. These nice gentlement are absolutely great at that, especially when motivated by Suzie. Haha, no lah, he not comparing abs, i was just making them do 'belly dance' and this gentlmen just boldly removed the shirt (in fact i was the one who coaxed, and cheered on by audience) which is a very cute gesture, because he sent the audience all into a frenzy. So in fact people like him helped make my show and i have to thank him....heehee

Anonymous said...

SPIT FIRE IN DEED!!!

Nose bleed for some others...HAHAHA

I hope our Mafia Nite will be just as great as this one.

Too bad lah.... this year NO Suzie Wong,NO Ming, not even....Sxxk Mx for showtime this year....sigh....

How huh?? The Ang-Mo Lady how? Confirmed with my Maridin buay?

I'm beginning to worry about next year already....

Anonymous said...

Yes, u Hottie!!! Great host also need great audience/participants!