Wednesday, November 22, 2006

NOT COMPLAINING!


It's past 12 midnight, i'm blogging, cooling off my sweat glands and munching dinner all at one go......it is because i just had a gig, than i came home and jumped on my pole to practise as I have a pole performance in 2 days time. I worked out some new stuff and i hope they are cool for my coming show. My last pole performance was quite some time so I'm a little nervous.

Sin Lady knows just how stressed up I am, but I don't want to sound like I'm complaining because one shouldn't complain about having too much work right? Just that my work for these 2 weeks are very varied and while some are just pack-n-go 'Suzie Wong' performance, other assignments requires some preparation, memorizing, scripting etc. So I shall be disciplined and not too much party for me for now!
In fact I'm rather gutted I have to turn down 2 jobs today due to overlap of performance times. I used to be a very magnanimous entertainer. Whenever I was unable to take a job, i pass on to others or make recommendations. I have even guided some newcomers who are keen to carve a path in events . But you know what? Sadly, there is no reciprocration. There is no gratitude, they start to rob your ideas, steal your jobs and worse, bitch to others about you getting too old! Sigh! I always believed once they are your teachers/benefactors, they will always be, even though you may have surpassed them in your skills, experience whatsoever.

Anyway, old ginger always spicier (jiang yue lau yue lah) right?......Look...another loo picture....hahahaha.......I'm getting so good at taking my own pictures.....still spicy lah hor?


Oh ya, I've got new highlight on my hair, called "cherry blue" woh. Quite scary, they bleached quite a bit of my hair and put this AHA thing and turn out like that. It's suppose to be very nice when fades a little.......But when fade more how? I worry i become "bai fai mo nu" (white hair devil woman)! Aiyo, they very clever, make sure i have to go back more often to touch up. Think they fed up i go saloon only once in 4 to 5 months!


7 comments:

sinlady said...

aiyoh - sayang lah. Take short break and let me feed you tonight. Great pics. Love Cherry Blue highlights :)

wildgoose said...

Still spicy. And that's some pretty pix. :)

Anonymous said...

Sister, u are hotter than hot, spicier than spice!!!! Like sin_lady said, tk a break. Relax abit...

And yes, I know what u mean abt no reciprocation, no gratitude (that's asking for the sky!). I guess we come fm the old school but these other pp are so arrogant and the bitching ...... Well, they don't know the meaning of retribution - yet.

Suzie Wong said...

Hahaha, you ladies made my day. Ms SL, I will attempt to be fed, not sure yet. Now reviewing my last night's practice on my camcorder, not very satisfied yet! Just received an sms complaining that i have littered the whole floor with feathers! I was practising full-costumed, including my boa last nite...heehee!

sinlady said...

So now you have botak boa?? I have several of those too LOL

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahah.... botak boa!!!! So funny!!!!! SW, u want me to buy fm HK for u or not??!!!

Suzie Wong said...

No la, not so botak yet because i was using a new one. But guess that fella was suffocating in the sealed plastic for too long probably kenna bird flu or something when let out! Thanks VB, i still have a few suffocated ones not used yet. See u soon