Tuesday, November 14, 2006

TAIWAN POLE DANCER 2


You probably watched her on TV, Jacky Wu' show, i recorded it last night on my camcorder when i caught the repeat telecast......Damn!....look at her double knee hold! So good, apparently she danced for 4 years and is also somewhat a contortionist. I hope i can do the double knee hold like this in 4 years (or less)--now i can only lean out slightly, not like her HORIZONTAL!!!!

Ok, that's all, i have no time to update more....i have just been confirmed for a last minute big gig tomorow which requires me to memorize songs and do rehearsals these 2 days........I will tell you more after. I'm happy to be part of it but gutted the way things are, like i said, will tell you more after. For now, I just focus on doing a good job tomorow

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah say!!!!! I wish I could do that!!!! Now that's serious business!!!!! SW, can u teach me? How comes the Taiwanese girls seem to be so good at this stuff? Good luck with yr gig!

Anonymous said...

I happened to to flip to the same show towards the end of her performance and was planning to sms you about her "split" on the pole, and she was wearing just stilettoes, not vinyl boots! Her wriggling act through the tiny hoops quite jaw-dropping.
Sis

Anonymous said...

I think easier to split on bare skin than on vinyl boots right? And regular heels are much more manageable hor. I'm sure SW can do it too!

Suzie Wong said...

To both VB and my dear sis, to begin with, yours truly here still can't manage a perfect split even on the floor, so this move is out of reach for me. But wat VB says is quite true, the reason why we wear boots is to create friction for better grip especially for climbing the pole, hence not so condusive for that particular split she is doing. Even more difficult with platform boots. As my grip is improving i actually prefer to dance without the boots (they are heavy), but i suppose the boots thingie also exudes a certain "huay" image that excite some men! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

I protest!!! Boots (nice ones) is not "huay" ok!!!!! It is quite a turn-on if u ask me!!!! My preference is to go barefoot coz I cannot even walk properly in heels, let along try to do stunts on > 3" high heels/platform whatever.... SW, I am envious u can trot along so comfortably.

Suzie Wong said...

yes, in fact i'm gonna load the next few pics with ultra slim heeled platform boots i was wearing for first time...bought from Bkk recently. the pics quite wild. Still i feel a bit "huay-ish" but it's ok, i think it appeals to some

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... luckily no winter in SIN or u will be feeling "huay" almost everyday!!!!!