Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'VE HIT THE PT OF EXHAUSTION WHEN......

.....I realised I was driving dangerously today, and i really mean DANGEROUS! I just wasn't concentrating. I'm sorry to the car that honked me so furiously near the cainhill exit. I just didn't know what the h*ll I was doing and could only thank you and God for preserving my life!

So tonight I decided to take a break from pole practice since my tennis elbow has only small improvements, which is a sad thing for me because besides massages, visiting Ah Boy, eating crab, cake & coffee with nice friends, pole practice is the other thing that keeps me sane, empowers me and provides one of the best therapy. But I choose not to go today because I promise someone that I shall just come home and rest. So right after I hit the "publish button", I gonna have a hot bath and hit the sack.

You may ask me why I'm so exhausted since the peak period is over. Not quite. Since the start of 2008, there have been pressures, quotes, new choreographies......deadlines & more deadlines (notice how deadline is spelt? I often see it mispelt as "dateline"......yes, they give you a date and if you can't meet it, you ARE DEAD! hohoho, so smart right?).

It could also have snowballed from last month. Many people had gone on leave or vacation (hmm, yah, sis went Disneyland, the ultimate chill), but not me, I was basically working the *ss off remember? So when now everyone seems to have "started the new year", I don't feel there was an end to begin with, you know what I mean?

I can't wait for THAT vacation, but not as yet, because I have quite many things lined up til chinese new year.

Before I switch off the computer for the day, just a really cute picture of Ah boy. This boy is learning to melt hearts like a real pet, can you even imagine he used to be a hawker centre dog?


Awww......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute dog! take care suzie

wildgoose said...

So sweet. Glad that he helps you destress. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Ah boy looks tamed now. So sweeeeet.

Anonymous said...

aiyoh. when are u really going to have a break har?

Anonymous said...

Ah Boy looks really really nice in this photo leh. Like he is posing for the camera!!!!!

OK, after CNY, u come to HK ok!

Suzie Wong said...

Ah boy takes a bow....thank you thank you everyone.

SL, hopefully after cny.

VB, ok only if you promise to let me do stuff leisurely. Don't say never hor, do u remember u accused me of waking up too late on the last day & therefore not able to make it across to HK island for tim sum, despite me telling u i was ok to tim sum just opposite my hotel! hahaha, holiday must be stress free!