Friday, January 04, 2008

CHIO-----KA PENG (laugh til drop)

In Hokkien, the term "chio bu" is used to describe "pretty lasses", in case some of you don't know.

I was hesitant to post these pictures (actually just the last one) as I may be ruining my own pole career....But ah well, it is so funny I just got to let you see, and let u decide if we are "chio bu-s" or "chio ka peng".

You see, I saw these cute lantern (alibaba) shorts that I thought would make very nice pole dance costumes, so I bought 3 of different colours.

During our recent super casual x'mas pig-out gatherings of the partial Pole-holics team at Linna's place, I decided to bring them along to try out.

As we were without make-up nor grooming whatsoever , we told the camera-man to just zoom into our hips. We rolled up our tanks to show off the nice waist band.

Wah! How? Damn Chio right? With our abs (and Linna's & Jolyn's flat stomachs) and absolutely no photo-shopping, can you guess which belongs to
Me, Linna and Jolyn (you can click to watch our last performance together to find out who's who and discover that we are indeed very attractive ladies).

Then the cameraman sabotaged us (maybe only me cos Jolyn seemed ready) by taking one full picture which has our faces and all. First let me crop it to let you all see the nice poses and torsos.........




You ready for the full picture???????





TA-DA!!

Bwahahaha...I realy look super ridiculous lor...........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

Those shorts are super cute, just like u ladies! I want!!!

wildgoose said...

wah... did you ask Linna and Jolyn for permission to post the pix? hahaha... the shorts are very cute.

Suzie Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good thing I had my office door closed and most of the office had emptied out for lunch when I read this :D :D :D :D. So u 3 are the chio ka peng chio bus :D
Sis

Suzie Wong said...

SL & sis-:)hahahaha

VB-the shorts are cute, not sure if I'd wear it normally..there were only 4 in the shop, i bought 3, 1 white one left, you want?

WG-Totally with their blessings. In fact the 3 of us were laughing so hard to the idea & even argued from which point I should crop the picture. I was saying waist down but Linna suggested neck down citing "we look quite good up to the neck". Jolyn basically has no issues at all as she still looks good anyway....

Anonymous said...

Wah! White?? My thighs oreadi HUGE enough leh!!!!! Maybe should buy new pair of thighs instead hor!??