Sunday, January 20, 2008

Something tells me...............

..that Ah Boy is adapting really well to this new home, and it has only been 2 1/2 months.

Like a typical mum who wants to know what their kids are up to behind the classroom door, today after friend & I took him back to the villa (after the usual weekend walks, feed and recently added shower), I decided to spy on him.

Shortly after we 'left', we witnessed Ah Boy "cio-ing" (courting) this white dog to play and they were having such a good time, another 2 dogs decided to participate (see the white dog hump the other guy as a "I'm mightier than thou' gesture...hahahaha)



Friend & I smiled at each other, only too glad we did what we did

added later.......a slightly clearer video http://www.livevideo.com/video/359505660FD5436CB85849B868B47111/my-dog-ah-boy.aspx

2 comments:

sinlady said...

nice to know he has adapted to his environment :)

Suzie Wong said...

Totally, SL. It was so cute seeing him recruiting them to play! aww, so cute. Those days in the hawker centre he always seemed so listless, focussing on just being fed!