Saturday, July 23, 2005



Well, really, I had been a complete retard in all these blogging and chat-line, never knew the existence or how to even log into one. Thanks to sarong party girl's article on newspaper that i started taking an interest and before I know it, it's been like a daily tea/coffee fix, never end a day within reading all about the juicy "bedtime" stories. Than today it was by listening to FM Class 95 about the next Blind date that I realised that there are actually professional bloggers that I decided to try this blogging thing, and mostly to see if there will be anyone responding to me...haha.

Anyways, bit about myself and what I shall be using my blog for. You see, I'm an entertainer at mostly corporate events. People who have seen me know me as "Suzie Wong", but my name is actually Ming.

I'll be using my site mostly to post some fun pictures of my performances particularly those that involves the audience like this one






and so they can
view at my site. Does this sound boring to you? No choice leh, have to keep a wholesome image although I very much admire those who have nude pcitures to post, sexual fantasies to share and lewd lanaguages to spew! Maybe when I retire than I shall let the true Suzie emerge.

Okay, that's for now for my first post, feeling a sense of achievement. Hope to fill in with jucier things as I blog along

No comments: