Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just Interact

It's gonna be some serious next-3-weeks for me. So probably won't be here too much, but I'll try.

Tomorow I have a rather interesting event entertaining just about 20 people. The offer for me to host and perform a segment of pole dance was rather generous, so I'm only too glad to accept.


However, according to the program (I didn't even have to meet or speak to the client prior), the rest of the evening is filled with music by a band, besides some speeches and awards.


The instructions given to me via email was straightforward: "you need not play any games as they are VVIPs. You role is just to "interact" with them."


I'm puzzled..........I asked my friend, "so no need play games but must interact!? Meaning what? Sit down and eat with them? Haha.


Anyway, this was me last night. As you can guess, the theme has to do with flight around the world.

I really can pass off as some matronly-looking leading stewardess.

2 comments:

sinlady said...

you as SQ stewardess for sure in first class cabin only :)

i don't even know what WIP stands for, so for sure i don't know what the client means interact but no need play games

Suzie Wong said...

Haha, first class cabin usually those who spend their whole life working for SQ type right?

WIP....hmm wary important people? Haha, it was suppose to be V V IP, but the 2 Vs stuck together. sorry