Thursday, October 02, 2008

the Vagina Monologues

The Polefessional was invited to attend the inaugural of "The Vagina Monologues" (I just realised I cunt even spell the word ) by Eve Ensler, because The Acro Polates, rendered some assistance to the pole dance segment, brilliantly delivered by dancer Samantha Kan.

The Sponsors/Credits

It must have been more than 6 years ago I last watched a play, then in the old drama centre, and I must say I'm impressed with how the local theatres have matured.

Of course the pole dance segment contributed to the climax of the many climaxes of the evening and overall i would say I enjoyed the play very much even though I was there alone.

So, go and catch it attain information from Zebra Crossing's website. The play was made even more enjoyable by veteran Loke Loo Pin's (remember her from Tripple 9?) segment of "because he liked to look at it", a nostalgic look at an elderly woman's sexual awakening was simply hilarious yet touching!

4 comments:

sinlady said...

wah, congratulations! u really going places.

Suzie Wong said...

thanks SL-just small achievements...in fact today's TODAY papers mentioned about the play and said there was a nice naughty segment of the "pole dance"....makes me smile just reading that

Anonymous said...

thanks ming, you were a great help

Suzie Wong said...

Hey anonymous, thanks