Monday, January 26, 2009

Suzie at Nephew's Birthday

Every year about this same time, my sister throws a birthday party for my nephew with lavish kids' activities.

This year, besides bouncees, she added the velcro wall, as the kids have now grown bigger, probably can appreciate stuff like these better.

Well, she was absolutely right as it made THIS BIG kid very excited.

Here's me putting on the velcro suit.
I had a total of 3 tries...as you can see, this first one wasn't very successful.

2nd attempt I decided to jump and turn around for the camera!

By the 3rd, I had wanted to throw myself so hard and do a inverted one, but it proved to be a lot harder than I thought. I only managed to be horizontal! uurgh! Video from 10sec onwards!

7 comments:

sinlady said...

are you the only non-kid on the velcro wall? LOL

Aelgtoer said...

Ha ha wanted to say the same but I must say that's very innovative :)

wildgoose said...

And I thought we only see these on jap game shows. haha...

Suzie Wong said...

WG--heehee.

SL, Aelg--i AM a kid, living in a 40-yr old body only..lol

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

hahaha... shows that your pole training is always of use anywhere!

Anonymous said...

Gong xi fa cai!

Anonymous said...

Gong xi fa cai! Huat ah!