Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My humble attempt to pole DANCE

Yes and I'm bold enough to perform it these days..those who know me know I pole, but never really 'dance' (which is why the courses I offer are pole fitness)



To all my blog friends, apologise deeply that I have been neglecting my blog and yours....now i truly understand why some ppl complain 24 hours not enough.....I have an unending "to accomplish" list and it seems to get longer everyday....at least I'm proud of the fact that i finally got my iphone and got my car serviced, 2 most time consuming tasks that I had procrastinated for a very long time.....

badly needed next are a facial and an annual body check up ...haiyo....hate these things because they take away at least half your day .....& to make it worse I have developed tremedous sleep disorder! not easy being tao kay neo....deep breath!

3 comments:

sinlady said...

must add dance lah. good job woman :)

wildgoose said...

It's beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

nice! - EDPJ