Friday, September 09, 2005

Yoo-hoo, probably invited to Shanghai soon. Will take lotsa pictures and give more details later. This would the 3rd or 4th time if I get to go, but the previous trips had no chance to visit any places cos time was too tight. So the last trip I made an effort to shop "Xiang Yang Shi Chang" where so many people raved about their "copy" goods and not forgetting the night spot "Xin Tian Di", and boy...was I impressed. Sad to say, our clark quay or mohamud sultan pale in comparison to their Xin Tian Di. I'm sure to go again and will take lots of pictures this time. All the foreign singers I know, especially R&B and Jazz are going there...it's like, it's the in-thing now, you must have a gig in Shanghai to be considered "coolly international", and am I glad I have been there too!

Anyhow, just some pix of my latest 2 events, SSRA (Singapore Squash Racket Association) and Molex. As you can see, the Suzie Wong thingie works well for adults, children, caucasions and locals. So, don't hesitate to call me or recommend me for any events. Just click on to my website on the links on the right.


Was given a task to perform for an austin-related retro event. Couldn't make myself look like Felicity, so tried to imrpovise and named myself Electricity for the event.


How? Can pass? Chee-na version la.

Oh no, just read Xiaxue's blog and read she will stop blogging for a while....although I never participate in any comments or emailed her, I have been following up on her blog closely because I think she is very cute and bold. Don't think I was ever so vocal and gutsy when I was at her age. Even now, never, and you can see from they way I blog. I think she is very clever with photoshop too. Well, too bad, just have to concentrate on sarongpartygirl and probably sisterfurongjiejie, hahaha. Anyone knows of anymore interesting blogs please email me so that I can entertain myself in between work. Thanks

No comments: