Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Latest Show & Latest Pictures


Check this out. My favourite photos by far


Albeit with some visible love handles, I think not bad la huh, considering a body of my age, of which I'm not telling, unless you are my friend and only people like KITSON who knows my IC number (hrng, tao yen!) will know.




Well, and for those who think that I only have the pink cheong sam for my Suzie Wong persona.....WRONG!




See, I have blue one ok? In fact I have several other colours, just that the pink one is big enough for me to hide another outfit so I always end up wearing that.

For this case, my client requested that I change so I picked one that matches their corporate colour as you can see from the background text and logo. Pro right? But this picture the mannersim so 'san gu liu po', but cannot always pick the nice nice pitures.
But what awed me for this event was the bext cultural performer. Look!


So pretty hor. She was all poise, elegant, and those eyes can kill.....but I later found out she's actually a HE!!!! Wah liao......mana tahan.

Before I return to work.......so finally, I'm getting a new car after all. Update when transaction done. Angelina, happy?...And guess what car.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Rise of Individual Credibility
The best business blogs come from the employees, not the bosses. They have more time, and are less prone to marketing gobbledygook and gnomic platitudes.
If you have a moment, please visit my site that focuses on bipolar depression you may like too. It pretty much covers bipolar depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Sonny M.