Thursday, October 20, 2005

What a way to start the morning....to be told by a colleague we lost a deal......no mood to elaborate, but it's totally moronic.

While I thoroughly enjoy my work, inevitably there are these people, these incidents that will spoil it all for you. Someone just forwarded me this and I think it helps...share it with you, called "Office Prayer"

...OFFICE PRAYER

Lord, as I enter this work place,
I bring Your Presence with me
I speak Your Peace, Your Grace and Your
Perfect Order into the atmosphere of this office.
I acknowledge Your Lordship over all
that will be spoken, thought and decided, and
accomplished within these walls.

Lord, I thank You for the gifts
You have deposited in me.
I do not take them lightly, but commit
to using them responsibly and well.
Give me a fresh supply of truth and beauty
on which to draw as I do my job.
Anoint me creativity, my ideas, mad my
energy so that even my smallest
task may bring You honour.

Lord, when I am confused, guide
When I am weary, energise me.
Lord, when I am burned out, infuse me
with the Light of Your Holy Spirit.
May the work that I do and the way
that I do it, bring hope, life and courage
to all that I come in contact with today.
And, oh Lord, even in this day's most stressful
moments... may I rest in You..
In Your strong and powerful name I pray

.....ah, feel better already. looking forward to thise evening's pole dance already....

No comments: