Thursday, February 02, 2006

WHY SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T BE CREATIVE???.....

Year of the dog...why so many cats sneaking around ?? ...tsk tsk....

Believe it or not, I just debutted my pole dance performance and this other female entertainer whom i know of and happened to have seen my performance has already spread word that HER new show will incorporate "exotic dancing". I don't want to speculate, but i think she had had not changed her act for the past, say...5 years? So, why only now?

Pole dance IS a form of exotic dance, but we not talking about just dancing here (pole dance is not new anyway), but the whole show concept with a show sequence, audience interaction and all. So, I hope she won't disappoint me and better have something original up her sleeves than to use what i have invested lots of time, sweat and thoughts to put together.

Anyway, it's a new year afterall and i shall not be so worked up (i have other reason to be PMS, my colleague on urgent leave and we all blur about her work that seem so urgen,t and she UNREACHABLE!) .

Ok ok, for all my loved ones and friends, once again, GONG HEI FATT CHOY. Hope you all love, live, play and earn well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Managed to get your Lianhe Wanbao last nite?

Its alright la. With her off-beat clapping and swaying to the Happy Birthday Song, she can never come close to my Meow Meow.

Hee hee.....Guess who....

3A Gurl said...

Congratulations, trend setter! Once again, your latest creative effort have earth-quaked the entertainment industry.

Simone said...

You rock, dearie! You are and will always be the ORIGINAL.

Poor imitators will always be eating your dust. HAH!

:-)

Anonymous said...

I may not know you but stumbled upon your blog. very interesting and you are very bold & creative. happy dancing