Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MY LATEST POLE DANCE SHOW

The video is clearer, i think my dance is slightly better than the first video, but I'm definitely having more fun with video editing and the Youtube....just discovered i can paste it straight and not need to link. Haha!


This is just a rough edit using my new handphone software. My colleague, Adam will do a better one and maybe photoshop to make me slimmer. Hee! (yah, like put on weight hor)

I've also signed up with this thing called myspace. See what I have created for myself http://www.myspace.com/worldofsuziewong. I think very soon i don't need a wesbite liao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah liao! I think rock climbing is not a problem for you if you decide to try. BTW, you look very good for a 99-year-old female :D :D :D

Your embarrassingly unfit sister

Anonymous said...

Ok, so you visited myspace account. Yah lah that site announces to everyone my age the minute you key in your birthday as part of the personal info, so i decided to change it. kekeke. Yes, I think the next thing i will try is rock climbing. Anyway yesterday had to go to physio again cos it's easy for a 99-year old to sustain injury, the therapist cautioned me that my arms muscles are getting more prominent and i have to be careful not losing feminity!!!