Thursday, January 25, 2007

ARTIFICIALLY PINK

These are not best pictures of me but just want to share this amazing new product.
See that a slight tinge of pick on my cheek ? (quite faint on photo). It's not blusher hor! This a new cream called "pink magic", supposed to be made from natural rose extract and just need a small small amount to blush up the skin immediately and stays like that for 12 hours. Cannot be wiped off.

Only the size of a tube of lip gloss and cost about $80 something. Friends interested let me know i tell you where to get.

I know, it sounds scary, I was skeptical too. The seller shows you some kind of lab test done in hongkong to declare no lead, mercury blah...blah. What to do? Woman my age needs all the help i can get. Supposed to be able to apply else where to give a pink effect! Hahaha.......but.......like didn't work for me leh! Hahaha.... I'm talking about the LIPS lah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzie, that's so natural. Is it the same product as touted to have been sold out in Taiwan?

Suzie Wong said...

Hi Anon, I'm not sure, but this product grom korea

sinlady said...

What happens after 12 hours?

Anonymous said...

If it is the same thing, they had it in HK more than a year ago......I was skeptical though I had a sample, I didn't try it.

Suzie Wong said...

Hmm, SL, for the first fews days that i used, it gets fainter after some hours, thereafter skin just goes back to normal. But today it didn't seem to work. Think you will probably be the one questioning about this product since you'r into aesthetics.

VB, i think it's the same, heard it was very popular. Good thing i bought only 1 tube, don't think I'll be buying another. Just use blusher lah!