Monday, January 01, 2007

NEW CHALLENGES FOR 2007

CHALLENGE #1
First, I did something really untinkable on 31 Dec 07---watching fireworks, counting down to the new year with 60, 000 people at one fullerton. Just like the other singaporeans and foreign workers, i stood, i waited, smelling their bah-woo (U--you probably be reading this, so better admit i'm using your term-haha) , braving the drizzle--quite some challenge!! After my effort, i HAVE TO upload it just to convince myself all the puching and shoving were all worthwhile.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t6Udi5LhHE (video will be deleted in a few days)

This only a fraction of the people I'm sqeezing with

CHALLENGE #2
Remember months ago when I performed my FIRST POLE DANCE SHOW I already attracted potential copy cats (sorry I'm still at this topic)? I have just been informed on the first day of 2007 that this same person has during one of my performance sneakily taped my entire performance so that she can duplicate my show (actually no need, my shows are all uploaded on youtube silly)....Woah! I know I know, VB's gonna tell me copycat is the best form of what what flattery....(aiya, forgot the exact term)......news has it that this person will try to do the pole stunts herself (how? she doesn't have rhythm, and btw, did you see my handspring blooper, the fall, the bruises, the suffering???? with your fair skin and all, you think you can afford that). Apparently if plan one fails for her, she will hire dancers and send them for training and do what i do.......wah! I'm so afraid.......Looks like i have to take up new skills already---aerialism perhaps?

4 comments:

sinlady said...

Looks like no rest for the weary. Enjoy these couple of days, ok? Happy New year!

Anonymous said...

OK, one more time, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Some pp hv no shame. Well, I wish her speedy recovery when she falls during her attempts. If all else fails, humping in minimal clothing will also do the trick. Why copy so hard? Sorry, why try so hard hor?

Aerialsim? Yippee!!! Hv silk will scale new heights. Include me when u start learning this.

wildgoose said...

Well, we know she can't catch up or do anything remotely similar, so chill it k? Not worth it getting angry over these people.

Suzie Wong said...

Oh thank you Sl, VB amd WG....was just rattling off cos i really didn't expect anyone would log on on new year to read my stuff! heehee....thanks for coming by...hey hope you all had a great new year.....i so enjoyed my day off.....woke up almost 4pm today! shiok