Sunday, April 15, 2007

FEELING ACCOMPLISHED!

This is the 3rd attempt since i first learnt it.
I must say, the butter cream's getting tastier although the sponge is still in the experimental stage............ 3 casualties on second attempt and 1 today!

Now that I can bake my own cake, have to watch my weight. So, must pole more.

This my latest pole practice....check out the rather impressive new move at about 2m 24s.




(Oh Oh! Losing my waist and 6 pack....tsk tsk....too much butter cream, better stop making for a while)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo! so u dont have to watch the moods of the Le Cafe auntie anymore.. good for u :)

Suzie Wong said...

Hey Puaytin! Hahahaha...what a surprise!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by. must have complained SO MUCH that you remember my butter cream cake woes....hahaha.

How you been, must catch up ok....Ms SL, hint hint

Anonymous said...

The amount of butter cream you use is positively sinful :)
Sis

Suzie Wong said...

Er....the bulge on my stomach tells me you are right, sis

Anonymous said...

Never mind la. Xenical to the rescue!!

Suzie Wong said...

Oi! VB, why you let out our secret! Lol

sinlady said...

okok, will plan dinner for everybody soon.

*Drool* over the butter cream cake

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.... u mean "yr secret"?!

Suzie Wong said...

Yah, but that day i split half the pill with you that day mah, that's why only get half the effect....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....don't SMEAR my reputation ok....