Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WORLD GOURMET SUMMIT

MY ONLY problem with maintaning a blog is that it makes you realise how quickly time passes by.

Some events are re-curring, like after a year, but it seems like it was just last month it took place, eg.the World Gourmet Summit.

This year I attended the brunch at the night safari ulu ulu. Sigh, i only had an hour and that's about all i savoured....but the coconut ice cream is quite unforgettable...........

Ice cream and pineapple served in young coconut

The cup of latte is prepared with so much love

Mushrooms and rice in chai sim or something like that.

Again, thanks my love Kit for the invite. You are so sweet even now you have your own darling...hahaha...

And I would like to officially say hello to Ckay, who has been secretly reading my blog. Congrats to your coming BIG DAY!

4 comments:

sinlady said...

oh wah - more *drooling*

wildgoose said...

Looks very yummy. :)~

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! I wish I get invited!

Anonymous said...

thanks! hee..