Saturday, June 07, 2008

Larger than Life

You know how I often order my clothes/costumes on-line. It is usually very deceiving as they always use models with extremely traffic-stopping looks and drop-dead svelt figures who make one think she can look as gorgeous in those outfits (ok, maybe it's only me).

Many a times I have made the same mistake like in
THIS case (yes, I hear you sniggering, how could i even think i could fit into those right?)

Well, looks like I have not learnt my lessons and is checking out those sites again!

But this time I'm pleasantly surprised that one of these sites have not forgotten the larger market. Check this out :





Isn't this so cool?

2 comments:

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

tats where there is clearly no discrimination, ha!

i wish bangkok clothes vendors would practice that one day

Suzie Wong said...

haha, edpj, are clothes in BKK smaller? didn't notice that