Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bad then good news

Today is a queer day.

I was supposed to have a meeting with an event company and its client for selection of MC for their dinner event. Er..I was one of the choices, normally I don't like this kind of selection, I meet only when selected. But I was looking forward to seeing Hard Rock Cafe in Resort World for the 1st time, more importantly I wanted to be up close and personal with the enticing roller coaster.

Then half an hour before meeting, I received a call to say meeting was cancelled. Was a little sad, not able to see Singapore's current most talk about, and not getting a chance to be selected. But when I spoke to the event company rep, he said I was already selected! Hey!

Then today I made a mistake that cost me a couple of hundreds. I discussed with my colleague that we needed to seek discounts from other vendors to make good, and through lots of negotiation and pleading, we saved more than we lost.

All these by sheer God's grace, because I sought Him :)

No comments: