Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Uurgh! Scary! So true

I was doing some reading up of chinese zodiac in preparation for a chinese new year show I have to host this weekend.

I peeked into mine and how eerily true. It said


It is essential for the monkey to not be overly emotional. You will find that not everything will go your way initially. While you might lose a close friend, you have to maintain mental stability.

He was a indeed a close friend before, liked a nephew (past tense...NO longer and NEVER!), he was someone I took along for family meals, late night foot massages, cakes and jamming sessions. Only consolation is, all these happened at the end of year of Ox.

Don't worry, I AM VERY sane and stable, but still to the MORON I wanna yell TRAITOR

3 comments:

wildgoose said...

Better luck in the new year! Take care, babe.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

its ok lah. its all over now. look forward to the new year! - EDPJ