Wednesday, November 30, 2005

BUSY BUSY.....

Yes, tomorow is December and i shall be so....o....o. busy up til x'mas which is a good thing. But can hear Angelina complaining 'no updates'.

Thanks to those who remembered my birthday (actually some of you i tell you one la). For those who know, i think i have one of my best birthday this year although it was celebrated low key.

Anyway, mum, niece, sis left for hong kong this morning. Another sis and family will be paying their annual pilgrimage to tokyo disneyland mid of this month.....boo hoo.....i wanna go oso, but cannot.

Anyway, created another look for one of my recent show, quite nice la, but realised i'm looking more mature these days....sigh....is it the birthday (mid life)? Hope still can perform and appeal to uncles and aunties. But Joanne, don't you think you did a good job? (Ahem!) The other Joanne (Tan), if you reading this, welcome to my blog! We shall meet for CNY! Hee




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes Birthday Girl! You give me too much credit for your looks lah. I LOVE the new look...you growing up to be a beautiful sexy siren. Uncles all so happy if you smile at them (they are sweet). Better yet if you cha cha with them like I sometimes do *haha*

Anonymous said...

Love the top you wearing. Where did you get that?