Thursday, December 08, 2005

POOR IMITATORS!

Another blogging draught......Ooh.....again i haven't had time to blog. I've been working almost everyday, and night, which is a good sign. Good especially when i realise (or at least i choose to) I'm still a 'branded good'. Because only branded goods have imitators, i.e copies

Yes, I'm crossed that these people don't have a life, no freaking ideas. All my shows, my performances i create people just conveniently copy, but at least, i beg you, do a good job. They do a bad job and people think it's me! Some event companies, come on, the clients ask for me you give a cheaper fake, just get someone dress like me, sing the same songs, change outfits like the way I do and you think you can get away with it! For those pathetic souls who agreed to put up the fake, have some dignity, you only making a fool of yourself!

Then you know what, i received a publicity brochure from a female MC, marketing her services as an event host, and her introduction (and some lines in between) totally plagiarized from my website. And she has the cheek to send the brochure to me! Joke! I'm gonna scan and post in next blog!

Have some standard lah, plagiarize from the big stars, Madonna, Jlo.....Tsk tsk tsk.

Ms Sin lady, wah, you know when i flame like that I'm totally anal!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually totally understand why bad copycats make you so mad at them. It is just so insulting, isn't it? DO scan the brochure and expose the cheap fraud.

3A Gurl said...

Absolutely the pits even if it can be considered a compliment (probably many light years from now when one has cooled down). Can't understand why people would want to work in showbiz if they do not even have a creative bone in their make up. So yes, DO scan the brochure.

Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk tsk tsk.....

Ming....Ming.....I must say....
how come I get to know ur "backside" only today leh.... HAHAHA!

I guess this plagiarist really pisses you off and made u blow your top.

Cool down, chill out and have a nice cake with me lah.

I'll tell you about my WAR and victory against some BIG LOSERS over a cup of hot puffing LATTE.

9898

Anonymous said...

Oiy...invite me to the latte huffing and puffing party and we can ALL trade war stories :)

3A Gurl said...

oooohhh wish ah could join you all (assuming i am invited that is) but ah am marooned on another island right now

Suzie Wong said...

wah, so many people wanna join the the party huh? Can you take the extra calories? we don't just huff and puff latte, we also indulge in some of Singapore's richest cheesecakes.....yum! if your answer is yes, i will post our next cake-cum-latte meet here. heehee

Anonymous said...

HeeHee...your frens just want any excuse to stuff face what.