Saturday, December 31, 2005

NEW TOY IS THE CAUSE OF ME NOT UPDATING BLOG OFTEN

Yes, blame it on my new toy (birthday present I got)!.....a DVD handycam. So now I go around with it and forget about taking photos, so no new pictures to update! Haven't learn how to upload videos yet.

Besides, need lots of time to upload all these stuff and I'm still in my busiet period. And the good news is...I have a gut feel the Dog Year is gonna be great for me....I already have good bookings and assignments lined up for the new year Woo..hoo!! Besides, the chinese character "wang wang" for dog barking also means double prosperity. Besides the Dog, God is also super good to me.

Here's wishing all those whom i love "WANG WANG" in the new year.

My latest show. Wah, got abs from side view if you see very closely! Hee !



HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE

5 comments:

Simone said...

Happy belated birthday and WANG WANG to you too!!!

Anonymous said...

Simone! Happy New Year to you, dear friend :) Loads and loads of wang wang to our favourite pro entertainer/singer/dancer/MC friend. We all catch up again in the New Year.

Suzie Wong said...

Simone! of course i know, the gorgeous one! i have been checking out your ear rings on your blog too. I like some of them. I know recently you had some kind of a display at Bayshore but was busy then. Keep me posted of future ones ok.

Yes, you have a good year ahead. And together with Ms Sin and all, we shall all get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi, <_< Your post in the 4x4 website led me here.. I too drove a fiesty Pajero Mini, got a bigger SUV now but I still miss the PM lots. Good to know I'm not the only gal who went gaga over it. Anyway best wishes for 2006!

Suzie Wong said...

Hi Mmango, you go gal..wah, bigger SUV. Ya, now I see a Blue PM on the road I always if it was mine and forgot that it was actually scrapped! Anyway, the truth is, all my family and friends are happier with my Lancer because now there's more leg room, the don't have to scramble to the back seat thru the narrow front door and risk getting their butt stuck when they try to get out. Thanks for visiting my blog