Tuesday, December 20, 2005

AARGH! NOTHING TO UPDATE

Can you imagine? I did some 10 events last week and i have nothing to update? Boo-hoo. That's because it was just plain crazy shuttling from one venue to another, beating the massive x'mas jam and trying to reach each and every show on time, let alone have time to snap pictures.

Every year come this time, I'm extremely stressed out I keep having nightmares, nightmares such as forgeting to bring my costume, my make-up ruined, I overslept. Then either I wake up every hour to check the clock, or suddenly jolt from bed, breaking out in cold sweat thinking if i had missed an event. Anyway, with all these stress, I'm thankful I still get to do them. I think I will sweat more if all my shows are done by my pirated copies. Hahaha!

I used to have this kind of similar nighmares during exams. Like reaching the exam halls with no stationary, or not being able to locate the hall until the exam is almost over, or arrive at the right hall but realise they have started the exam an hour ago and you have the wrong time table, or more realistically, you never study for the subject. Haha, doesn't that happen all the time? That is why i never go for those post-graduate nonsense, those 15 years of education (17 including kindergarten, but that one no nightmare lah) exams and torture IS enough.

Ok folks, in case i don't update again, MERRY X'MAS to all those who read, especially those who leave comments, Ms 3a Gurl, MS Sin, Ms 9898 anonymous (btw, ms 9898, next time cannot show you photos b4 i blog, wa lau can complain old news some more, you try bogging lah, take 2 hours to upload those pictures you know) , and my sister who has an injured toe in Tokyo. Party lots and belly dance, exotic dance or just eat log cakes and be merry!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry X'mas to you too. We certainly hope you have some party time for yourself during this holiday season!

3A Gurl said...

Belly belly Xmas to you hor! Eat more, drink not so much and make merry more. See you in SG come 2006.

Anonymous said...

Aiyo....Ms J**** aka Ming why you so like that one...

Of cos ppl get very impatient lah, you took so long to post the Shanghai pics. This piece of 'old news' is as old as your 'christian name' - you know the one that begins with the letter 'J'.

Hahahaha....

Maybe the next batch of pics to show me would be your 'home-made' Platinum Stage with you on it showing off your 'kiap kiap' stunts!

Anyway, I wish you and **** a Veli Meli Kiss-Must.

Call me if you still wanna go for the Penang Fair. :)

Suzie Wong said...

What J..dot dot dot? JANET huh? Janet say Janet lah! Hahahaha!

Yes, need lots of practice to perfect Kiap for 21 Jan 06. If cannot kiap, the most do thai, aka Romeo style, just hold the thing and yo-lai-yo-kee lor!

Anonymous said...

Aiyo... how I know if you mind me calling you Janet here? Later no more cakes for me how? Hahaha!

I'm sure you can Kiap a good job. Hahaha. Regardless of what 'pole' you kiap - you know...whether the one in the making or the one at home (****). Hahaha!

'Not-to-Forget' alot of Veli Meli Kiss-Must!!! OOOXXXOOOXXXOOO.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog and your optimism. Merry Christmas and a happy, fulfilling, healthy and safe 2006 to you!!
PS. Can't wait to hear you sing again one day.

Suzie Wong said...

Oh thanks simmie. "Can't wait to hear you sing AGAIN one day", you mean you have heard me sing? Li si si mi lang? I know you? Hehe? anyway, thanks for reading blog, i know i have not updated for a while because the last one took me 2 hours,and am still very busy singing for people. so, til then, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Anonymous said...

Yes, my dear, we know each other. I am your bellydance ex-classmate and you sang for us once at class when we BEGGED you to. Simmie=Simone :) Does that jolt your memory? hehehehhehe! Have a fabulous 2006!

Anonymous said...

I will be 40 this year and I still have occassional nighthorses about being in school in my jammies!

Anonymous said...

home equity loans