Monday, March 13, 2006

2 NEW LOOKS

Tried out 2 new images last weekend.

1. Did an event based on "Survivor" theme. Ooh, I love the top. Was supposed to come with a matching uber ultra short skirt with attached G-string, which was so unwearable because butt cheeks peering out. So i cut it and........you see that tie on my head? Haha, yes, it was actually part of the matching bottom....hee! Don't waste mah!


2. Then i did a wedding last night. Wedding couple didn't like what they saw in 'Suzie Wong', so I had to look....er....more human?!?! Haha, basically not so "lian" lah. So i decided to try short crop and coloured lens.

How? So demure right, meow meow? Hahaha. How deceptive! The previous night at a club in Stadium Rd I almost passed off as the mama-san in the first outfit! Hahahaha. Ms Sin, these pictures taken after damage control. Can?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful woman with or without my work lah. But I must admit you look really really good whether as Survivor mama-san (haha) or "demure" suzie wong. BTW Survivor outfit is outrageously gorgeos. Where you get? I need something to wake up the cha cha and linedance uncles! LOL

Suzie Wong said...

You wear like this cha cha uncle hyperventilate ah! Haha. Think you already make nose bleed usually. I order this and some other stuff from this US website, http://007stilettoshoes.safeshopper.com. Think you gonna love it

3A Gurl said...

Toasty as always, and of course, gorgeous lah.

Anonymous said...

I checked out the goodies 007stilettoshoes. LOVE so many of their costumes. I think the uncles will more than hyperventilate or have nose bleeds - they will actually have a coronary!

Simone said...

COOOOOOOL! Love your creativity!!!