Thursday, March 30, 2006

NICE CURLS

This is one of the new wig i purchased from my recent trip.


Nice right, the curls?

Couldn't resist taking a picture in the ladies room. Hee!

Wah, isn;t time passing so quickly, especially when one is kept busy? Its's end of March already. Oh yah, I have uploaded my pole video here . Sorry, i received complaint that it takes quite long to load but no choice, upgrade your broadband lor! I am thankful it is making quite nice progress and I wish it will make me busier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What other goodies you managed to pick up on your speedy 48 hour shopping spree har? Love the long wig with curls. Question: can you do the sexy hair toss with wig?

Suzie Wong said...

Lots! Think i brought back 8 to 9 wigs but some are repeat patterns. Also I usually wear 1 to 2 of my favourites only. Can toss, if you wear full cap with lots of bobby pins. If you watch dance shows like show girls, you see the girls fling their head all directions and wig stay in tact. But the kind i'm wearing is half cap, attached to my own hair and not securely fastened, so better not toss to save the embarrasment. Now you know why i perm my own hair for pole dancing