Thursday, March 02, 2006

I KNOW WHO STOLE TAMMY NYP HANDPHONE

I know this is probably stale news already, but have you all watched Tammy NYP's video? My guess is the boy in video manipulated this whole video thingie and then stole the phone la, kinda obvious. Wah lau, the boy's such a pro and you should see the way he positions himself and the girl. Poor Tammy! Whoever wants the link can email me but at own risk hor, since there are emails saying some links have viruses. The joke is, all the teens these days are really savvy, most have already watched the video and i have to obtain the links from them!

I have updated my pole show on my website or click this link http://www.suziewong.com.sg/PoleShow.htm. If can't see, then go to www.suziewong.com.sg and click on pole show. Video will be uploaded soon.

No comments: