Monday, August 21, 2006

JUST A QUICK ONE

Some of you know that i had a bad stomach virus attack.

So last Fri after my performances i went to my regular china masseues to have my tummy massaged. I usually pay cash. I had no cash that day so i asked to pay by other modes.

Ms masseues pointed towards the basement to say i can withdraw cash from there. I asked if she meant there is an ATM machine? I had been to this place a million times and never realised it had one. Affirming, she said she always sees people withdrawing money from that machine. Me and foot reflex uncle, who was performing reflexiology on another client looked surprised, and uncle stopped his work momentarily and queried in Mandarin "here where got people draw money from ATM machine"?

Again she pointed in the direction of the basement near the exit of the car park. Uncle asked "you mean the yellow colour one?" With all certainty, she said yes. Uncle said " THAT ONE IS TO PAY CAR PARK ONE LAH!"

Heeheehee.

Anyway, will not be updating a while....will be off to Hong Kong to host a show this Thursday. Wee.e..e.e.e.e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a good punchline :)