Monday, August 07, 2006

MIA--I'm upset! Will come back soon

Lot's to update, but I have NO TIME, because of office crisis, again. And I, as the BSBH (bao sua bao hai) office administrator has to take care of it!!! WHY me again?

Last week's events were blood and sweat.....don't get me wrong, they were great, but very very tiring. If you were at Marina Sq shopping last weekend and heard a voice over the PA talking and talking almost non-stop for 7 hours (except for in between performances), that was ME. Apart from the road shows, I gathered enough energy to perform a belly dance show at another event, plus I still managed to bring the roof down at a 2000-strong National Day celebration event. They even gave me an email testimony on it. I have some nice pics of it, but will post next time.

Anyhow, I'm too physically tired to be greeted by an office crisis this morning.........b***dy sh*t! And the person who caused it all, if you are reading it.......i really want to use the most expletive expletives on you. A milder form would be "YOU ARE FULL OF SH*T"....read this G, that's how angry i am with your irresponsiblity!

I think for this week you won't see much of me, will come back when i successfully cremate the problems created by G.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee.....

Who's G??? Thought it should be N...erh....not that N with a super brain but the N withOUT BRAIN, u know.....Ms 13..

Aiyah....I blew my top yesterday also wad. Yes, I fully agree with u.

To that B***dy Sh**ty Sl*t!

Eat this "U R 100% MADE OF Sh*t!"

Anonymous said...

Hahahah, i like the 100% made of sh*t....don't you just want to give it to them?

Not N lah (this one also), G is the other one, the guy, the whimpest whimp i've ever known

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.