Saturday, November 04, 2006

NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON

Can't contain my excitment. My revamped website will soon be ready...... soon I will be able to upload my own photos and videos and there's a little announcment corner where i can scream the latest news, a little bit like my blog, except blog will have all the personal touches while website is maintained for more for business.

I'm excited because my current website using passe technology, upload anything new like video and photo must pay money, $80 here $120 there, so after a while just give up and the same info had been there since........can't remember.


-------------------------later---------------------------------

In the process of uploading videos to my new website, realised that one of my videos in youtube (1 year pole dance one) was corrupted!!! How come like that? Just for info, I have uploaded a new one, added in some recent montages. Wah! Now i know why I'm not a video editor, take darn long to do!


2 comments:

sinlady said...

New website that u can manage yourself! THAT is EXCITING. Your video editing good leh. I can't even handle publishing in blogger!

Suzie Wong said...

I know, so looking forward cos i can't even be bothered to click on my old website anymore to check the hits....anyway, can't wait to check out the photos by new camera