Sunday, November 12, 2006

SCHOOL OF ROCK

This was the event that made me miss my visit to St James Power with WG and B the night before. The theme was :
(Banner lovingy constructed by the the employees of the company.)

It was a day event, and I had to spend the night before digging into my wardrobe to come out with this weird ensemble, I call it the "Sailor Puff" (combination of sailor moon and power puff). That's why no party for me the night before, plus I was trying to turn in early so that I can TRY to look young in this.

Posing with my client, the Chairperson of the organising committee. Don't worry, Siddy, nobody will recognise you if I don't mention your name...Hahaha!
And, finally, the graduation photo.
We had such a blast.....they are such model pupils, all talented, fun-loving and very spotting. I had a blast being their monitress (show-host) for a day!

Meow, wanna try this theme for your next event a not? What uniform you gonna wear? Heehee

7 comments:

wildgoose said...

Really very power. I like the wig. So fun. :)
Will arrange to go St James (or Roomful) another day.

sinlady said...

Fun theme. I attended my real "back to school" reunion not so long ago. Fun, but also scary. LOL

Anonymous said...

What uniform???

Your company provided free of charge huh???

Or you expect me to keep those school uniforms of mine still??? After all these years??? And to think I can still fit into them??? You must be joking...HAHAHAHA...

I veli FIT during my school days ok...

Sigh......ya lor hor....those were the days.....

Machiam yesterday only......

:(

Anonymous said...

Hahahhaha.... what a blast!!!! It sure looked like a really fun party!!!!! Amd most of them were such a good sport to wear a school uniform look!!! Chairman very sard-sard!!!! And SW, u look very Power Puff!!! I'd never hv thought of that!!!!! BTW, how many wigs u got?? Do u need me to get u some when I visit?

Anonymous said...

Hahahhaha.... what a blast!!!! It sure looked like a really fun party!!!!! Amd most of them were such a good sport to wear a school uniform look!!! Chairman very sard-sard!!!! And SW, u look very Power Puff!!! I'd never hv thought of that!!!!! BTW, how many wigs u got?? Do u need me to get u some when I visit?

Suzie Wong said...

VB, i lost count the number of wigs i have, in fact many of which the tags are still in tact...haha

No need to bring for me cos gives me excuse to go HK again...hee

Meow.....no my company no provide, than no choice lor, you cannot see Sailor Puff in action!

SL, yah remembered your real back to school horror, like you the only one mid-riff bearing and all...hee..

WG, next few weeks will have hair-tearing schedules, so not too hopeful can party, so please bear with me

Anonymous said...

Youth is wasted on the young. Life should be like on Mork's planet (I figure that all the regulars should know Mork & Mindy show)...born as a wrinkly, toothless adult, and grow younger-looking as one ages, ending up as a cute baby... smaller, lighter and more of a pleasure to look after :D:D:D.
sis