Monday, November 06, 2006

ONLY $4.80 each.....

......for this claypot tang hoon crab and claypot curry prawn.
But don't expect a big portion lah, what you expect for the price? That's why i deliberately put the 'si yao teep' (what's it called in english, chilli saucer? Meow or my sis sure correct me one) to show you the size.

Don't ask me the name of the shop, don't remember. But it's opposite Katong Alfono, near the junction of Katong and Telok Kurau.
Ms SL, now it explains why my both hands were dirty when u called on Saturday. Hee!

5 comments:

sinlady said...

oh ya, and broadcast private telecon over loudspeaker some more. Chey. Claypot lunch looks yummy.

Suzie Wong said...

Oh Oops...oh ya, shouldn't let too many people know.....

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Looks yummy. But go easy on tang hoon coz hard to digest. I am so starved for local food.

Anonymous said...

So when will I be receiving a phone call from u or ur spiderman to pay paradise a visit together????.....

Suzie Wong said...

VB, really? you mean harder than noodles and kway teow? Why like dat?

MY spiderman? Who that? So did you find out the road name of the BIG BIG house that live some karaoke fanatics?