Friday, June 15, 2007

I WENT ALL THE WAY.......

.......to ensure i consistently achieve this move.............





No, I did not ship it the FIRM GRIP nor use the SPRAY MOUNT (hahaha, makes me think of VB)





But I actually went to buy ........................................





.......................................







A BRAND NEW POLE!

Aiyo I'm crazy or what? You see this pole is 5mm smaller than the actual pole size and i swear that made all the difference. Just now at the sudio i set it up, i tried, and viola, went up perfectly again.

Only problem is ....where am i going to put it up?? For I'm still keeping the old pole. Don't know la, stress tomoro.

I can hear VB scolding me already because she once asked me if she should buy the thinner pole. I'm still firm on my stand. It's important to learn the hard and what is the original way, for the standard poles are 50mm. For my case, once i train up those needed muscles i will still go back to the thicker pole, just that for now it seemed impossible to progress.

I remembered I promised myself after I get back from Sydney after splurging those money on tickets, shopping, parties, to be very frugal when i return, but now..sigh! See la!

ANYWAYS, Talking about expenditure, i recently bought this. Does anyone believe in it?

Drinking collagen? Sigh, can't believe i got to resort to this fix! It is going to form part of my monthly FIXED expenditure if it works

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must let me knnow whether oral collagen works or not...I have always wondered if they work. I volunteer to monitor and stare at your face when I get to see you once in a while, hahaha. TOmorrow shall be D-1 reference :D
Sis

Cassie T. X Jpglicious said...

Hey Babe,

Seen you bought the same Xpole eh. Well, I got one too from SYD Carried it like hell back to SG. :( Anyway, great to see fellow Sporean having this pole passion too.

Well, my Xpole is down in moi room growing DUST.

SOB SOB.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for thinking of me. Maybe u can set up the new pole in another area in yr house....heheheheh....or move the treadmill elsewhere!!!!! Anyway, confident that u sure can pencil on the normal pole la.....

Suzie Wong said...

Sis, too early to tell, but tday saw some really yound girls enquiring about the product.

Hi xiao_jpg, oh are you learning how to pole too? where? thanks for visiting, will drop by urs soon

VB, NO way, you know how the treadm is used more than my pole. as soon as i get the extensions, its probably going to the office

Cassie T. X Jpglicious said...

SW, Yup been learning for for quite some time back in Aussie, but then haven been even touching the pole for already 6 mths. Geez. My room i sto packed for my Xpole. Sigh.

Drop by soon. :)