Sunday, June 24, 2007

SURVIVED!

Just so glad that I made it thru the 6 gigs from Thus to Sat (with one being a 4 1/2 job a the zoo)......

Update the shows later, today I just want to bask in my Sunday! Yippee!

I'm such a big fan of her now



This is what i truly call a striptease, beautiful face, body, all woman, delicate moves. She used to be Mrs Marilyn Manson (Gah!).

Oh wow, I still got hope to look beautiful (I mention look only, never mention anything about having a body), just read somewhere she's only 4 years younger than me!

---------------------------------

Added later:

Did anyone read about a club near Sentosa discriminating against women above 35, denying them free-drinks on ladies' nite? Reason: cannot attract men woh!

Wa! So it means even the beautiful Dita also falls into this category ah?

Siao right? Sigh! I'm never going to this snobbish place



6 comments:

sinlady said...

*gasp* she has everything right! Even down to the updated retro body.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with the way u are now ok!

Anyway, u think she was born looking like this meh!? Puh-leeze..... so nothing to envy. If we spend that much money & time on "upgrading"/improving on what God gave us & "maintaining" (super high maintenance, no less), we would look even better than her la!

Suzie Wong said...

SL-hmm...perfection!

VB, seems not possible leh, as a baby i think my waistline already thicker than that already! lol

Anonymous said...

Hellooo, you already so va va voom already.
Sis

Anonymous said...

Can't agree more with yr sis. Don't be greedy and u know what they say, "be careful what u wish for!".

wildgoose said...

Oh I didn't know can find videos of her online. She is good.