Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Flattery?

I regularly advertise my pole art on Mocca.Com under the Entertainment Section. So far not gotten huge responses, except for some small enquiries here & there, but it's ok as ads are running free now during the promotion period.

This morning I received an sms from this # _136177_ asking if I do private dance (money not an issue wo!!!!). I replied "no, sorry". He went on to ask how old am I. I asked him how old he thought I was. He said 24! Wa! Haha! Sorry, still no private dance.

8 comments:

sinlady said...

maybe there goes your ticket to early comfortable retirement :)

sinlady said...

alamak! I just looked up your ad in mocca.com. You actually advertised product/service available at Geylang! LOL

Suzie Wong said...

Hahahaha! THAT'S IT. No wonder! The system pick up the info from my registered office address or the postal code we have to fill in. I didn't fill up the 'venue'. hahaha, this' really funny. anyway, as tho those real 'geyland' service providers know how to advertise on Mocca...

wildgoose said...

Wah! you got to change the address lah. :p

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

eh.. how to search for the ad?

eatdrinkplayjunkie said...

aiya, sorry didnt realise that the link links directly.. :P

pictures are good.

location no good!

Aelgtoer said...

lol haha no wonder he smsed that:P No prizes for guessing what he must have been thinking. lol

Suzie Wong said...

Thanks to SL for spotting the 'location' which i didn't pay attention to. Now this has become a comical post! Lol