Thursday, April 06, 2006

CALLING FELLOW BELLY DANCERS......

Download these 2 videos......very nice dancing......one is graceful and subtle and the other one full of vigour....but both very nice.

1. Graceful Belly dancer
2. Aliya

Stumbled upon this when I was trying for fun to download my pole dance video clip on You tube (didn't know it was quite easily done). Can you believe that, within the 1st hour it attracted some 300 over viewers from over the world ....wow! Didn't even have that statistics in one year from my website.....haha....

Just type in the word 'belly dance' in the search and you see loads and loads of other videos.....don't have time to watch all cos some are like 5mins long. Think even got some from Singapore.....they dancers look familiar and have some funny comments too. Ignore other nonsense clips

..........................................later...........................................

oh ok, so I think I've embarassed myself, i'm the swah koo one. As i watched on and now see some REALLY familiar faces, I figured many already familiar site way before my discovery!! Haha.

Anyway like to welcome my new reader, my little friend Sarah! Hello!

No comments: