Thursday, April 20, 2006

WORLD GOURMET SUMMIT 2006

Nothing much happened cos I had a nice 2-week break .....with nothing much to do, no gigs, no singing, no hosting and no pole......and I had a really nice Easter weekend spending with family and friends.....and lots of eating. Re-count what I did....I had:

1. cakes and coffee at Canele with Meow --the Caramelo.....yummmm...
2. spotted this cute giant easter egg and bought for my nephew & niece



3. Had easter lunch at green house at the ritz carlton with family and dinner at the no signboard at ECP
4. Took chubby niece to bakerzin. See how happy we were (altho meow says i look tired....geez....coming from someone who always have sleepy eyes! cheh!)
(Oh by the way, finally bought a new phone, the Nokia 6280, these 2 pictures took from the new phone)

Don't I just look so BLISSFUL??? Huh? huh? Meow?

5. And last but not least.....I got invited to more feast at the WORLD GOURMET SUMMIT "meet the stars" The celebrity chefs were the stars...but i know not them....I was only interested in the food! Thanks my darling 'K' for inviting, you the sweetest!

At the party were also Darryl David, Mark Richmond, Hamish Brown.....sorry no Tatler-type photos...I was busy savouring the food. The invite says Dress Code : Casual Chic but......

????Maybe she came from a Ball.....

Anyhow, it was enjoyable and I pestered my way to be invited next year (wink).

After all these feasting, finally will be back at work this weekend. Will be performing for some 100 delegates at a welcome dinner at this nice exclusive 2-level office pent house. Nice not? Will be attempting my drum solo!

It's double storey, the steps leading up to the 62nd storey!

That's me recce-ing the place!

Hope to post some pictures after the event, and if possible, video too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giant Egg white choc incredibly smooth, but also very sweet so it's a built-in anti-gorging device. Methinketh I ate more than your niece and nephew :D !

Anonymous said...

chocolates are meant to be sweet mah! Looks egg-cellent tho