Wednesday, September 13, 2006

KOREAN BOY BAND LUG FANS........

look what i've got............


No, I'm not their fan, didn't even know who they were.

Just that on monday i was at the airport to pick my parents. Suddenly a herd of screaming girls ran towards my direction holding banners bearing korean words. I thot it was recently that 'Bae-Yong-Joon' descendent (recently came singapore and big hoo-ha) so without giving it a second thot i joined the screaming girls and ran towards these cute slitty-eyed guys...eh how come so many of them.....never mind la, just video first.

After getting a close-up glimpse with my camera, i triumphantly walked to one of the girls and asked "excuse me, who are they huh? heehee......guess they not my genre.

Fans, better watch now as the video won't be here for too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never heard before also, but can see the appeal, very cute