Thursday, September 28, 2006

LOOK WHAT MA FOUND---SOMETHING THAT TELLS U DON'T MESS WITH SUZIE

The other day my mum handed me this (from her treasures of antique documents like old receipts, vaccination docs etc browned-ed with years of keeping) and asked if i still want to keep this :

You know what is this or not? Huh...huh ....don't pray pray OK.......

My grading card showing that i got my TAE KWON DO BLACK BELT at the tender age of......eh (not telling) .....i mean in 1981....that's a freaking 25 years ago.........hahaha........

Can tell why the 8th and 7th grade same date or not? Bwahahaha...i was so good i had a double promotion.....!!!

If you don't believe that's me, check out those lips on my photo man......i still have them......hahahaha...sorry i can't stop laughing at this find.

And the best part is you know why there are 2 "sang-knat"(slanting) yellow lines at the sides? I had this grading card wrapped in those transparent book wrap (so precious what) and that's the double side tape.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meow......

You look sooooooooCuuuttteeee.....

Coo-chi Coo-chi Cooooooo

Suzie Wong said...

Cute lare.....

Meow, got your message but can't call you la, have 2 shows tonight. But performing like this at your event need lights (and skills lah, but your drunk colleagues won't be able to tell the diff) like that, you want to sponsor me?

Btw...last nite's cakes...yummmmm....heeheeheeheehee

Anonymous said...

Sis, you should show your "hong cai mei mei" photo, the photo with latern decorations and "water sleeves" and then also the one with lacy hair scarf/bow to pretend you had long hair.
My cutie-pie sis, with her dinner-plate eyes and bee-stung lips, already exhibited signs of being an egomanical star at a tender age. :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Awww - really too cute! more coo-chi coo-chi coo-chi

Suzie Wong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzie Wong said...

Wa kao....my sister....but it's true lah.....hahaha...ok i go look for the pics

Anonymous said...

I have 1...the one in TV studio for the "Tong Bak Fu" we took with Mom, in which big sis and I stood there like pieces of wood and you struck a "chiu hei" post. If only we kept the tape of your story telling to do a pod cast. I really LOL just thinking about it. Luckily staff cannot look into my office. :D