Thursday, October 12, 2006

THE CELEBRITY IN YOU!

This is s.o.o.o.o.o fun you gotto try:
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/celebrities.php

You can use different pictures and see the celebrities you resemble...My better pictures came up with a myriad of some rather flattering results. Amongst some of the faces that show up in search of my lookalikes are :


Jolin Tsai (woo-hoo!)

Joey Yung and Kareena Kapor & Rani Mukherjee (i always suspect i have some indian genes), Namie Amuro (double woo-hoo), Mariah Carey, and Janet Jackson......
















The other photo i used
didn't give such desirable results.....guess who shows up......Monica Lewinsky (slap me) AND..........................




RONALDO (KILL ME!!!!) HAHAHAHA....

If you don't wanna sign up, let me know i email you my password to use, on condition you tell us here who you look like!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. what the heck - go ahead, let me use your account and I let u have fun with results. Hear from me next week hor. My turn to pak tor this weekend. LOL

Anonymous said...

I was reading gossipy mag the other day and saw pics of Janet Jackson performing with the newly slimmed down figure, and saw Jolin in one of those awful Taiwanese variety show. I thought there was resemblances with you too. I was wondering why I thought my sister had resemblance with a black singer :D, and thank goodness you are not plastic like Jolin.

Suzie Wong said...

for you info sis, i tried on your family and some really cute matches show up altho some are crap...the best thing about this software is you can post group photo and they analyse each one(don't know up to how many), but i used the one with your hubby, boy and girl...go try it!

wildgoose said...

hallo suzie. not that busy with paktor lah. just nothing new to say sometimes...

anyway, I tried myheritage, and among the mostly unknown-to-me faces, popped up Stephen Chow!! WAaahhh....! Luckily Emmanuelle Beart was in there as well.

Second photo matched up with Jessica Alba (?), Beyonce (??), Fiona Xie (???) and Zhang Ziyi (ahahaha!)

SO fun. :)

Anonymous said...

The Lewinsky and Ronaldo ones are really gut-bursting funny :D :D :D

Sis

Suzie Wong said...

STEPHEN CHOW!......bwahahaha........ but WG, he happens to be my hero...ask my sis, she'll know, think i have collection of practically every (well almost) of his movie..heehee.